Spouse and Family Class
This category is for applicants who have a close relative who is a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada. Applicants under this category do not have to meet the point system or discretionary selection criteria used in the other application categories. Instead, they are sponsored by a relative who will provide assistance in the Applicant’s ability to establish themselves in Canada.
For details, please consult us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is eligible?
- Spouses, common-law or conjugal partners 16 years of age or older;
- Brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces or grandchildren who are orphans; under the age of 18 and not married or in a common-law relationship.
- Parents and grandparents;
- Dependent children, including adopted children;
- Children under 18 years of age whom you intend to adopt;
- Children under guardianship;