Who is Immigration Consultant or RCIC?
Immigration consultant is a relatively vague title. Many may call themselves “consultant” in many different fields, e.g. immigration. But only RCIC is a specific designation for immigration consultants, as they are trained and licensed on Canadian immigration matters. RCIC stands for Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant who are recognized by the government, authorized and strictly regulated, which gives you a pretty clear definition as to the threshold standards and on-going qualification to protect all those seeking honest and up to dated legal advice on Canadian immigration. They are authorized representatives within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada) and the Regulations and may represent a client before Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The governing body of RCIC is the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regularity Council (ICCRC). In its website, you may find all members who are in good standing, actively practicing as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). https://www.iccrc-crcic.ca

Click on “Find a Professional” to identify and make sure you are not taking advice from unqualified “consultant” as what the public or government expected.

With all the different immigration policies, laws and visa opportunities, knowing what to apply for and how to apply can be confusing. Having a licensed immigration consultant (RCIC) assist you in applying for your Canadian visa can greatly simplify your application process. Think of the RCIC as your personal assistant throughout your Canadian endeavors.

Five Reasons why you should definitely hire a RCIC:

1. RCIC’s know Canada’s immigration process and visa system well. Their jobs are to stay up to date with the latest policy changes, an obligation that they are legally required to fulfill. They have an abundance of insider knowledge about the system so take advantage of it.
2. They’re authorized by a regulatory body. Picking up their license implies that they’ve completed a thorough procedure to enter the business, and on-going proficient advancement is required to keep on renewing this permit every year. This implies they work to a strict set of principles and morals which are enforced. It’s an assurance that they’re working to your greatest advantage.
3. They can liaise with Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and your employer for your sake. If by chance you’ve ever attempted to ring a government department or embassy of some sort, you’ll know it can be a maddening, confusing experience. Working with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant implies you don’t need to make these extensive telephone calls. They can likewise guarantee your application meets the qualifying criteria, giving you the best chance of success.
4. They can personalize your immigration plan. Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants are there to guide you effectively through the mind-boggling twists and turns of Canada’s visa system. Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants can work with you, understanding what your objectives and what your desired goals are. They can then set up an arrangement to help you accomplish those goals and expectations.
5. They can offer an alternate point of view on your immigration options. RCIC’s are designed to offer you sound, legitimate feedback on what your alternatives are, as well as guidance on the procedure. You may even get data that you hadn’t considered that reimagines the course you thought you needed to take. You’re almost guaranteed to walk away with more than you’re initially bargained for.